ФорумПеревод, грамматика и словарный запас
Помогите исправить ошибки

2010-08-13 12:41:44
Василий

Гость

Помогите друзья, написал текст, можете убрать самые видные касяки?

u-nw.com - International dating site with the best Russian brides. Only the most beautiful Russian ladies are registering here, all the Russian girls are single and want to find the men from abroad. If you're a real confident man from abroad, then our site is for you.

Russian women and Russian girls are the most beautiful women in the world. Many men cannot indifferently pass by when they see Russian girls and Russian women. On our site you can begin to get acquainted with beautiful Russian women and beautiful Russian girls right now, do not waste time in vain. We encourage you to use all our services for a comfortable meeting and talking with beautiful Russian girls and beautiful Russian women.

- For 5 years already, our company successfully works in dating industry. We have always cared about the welfare of our clients. And now we are proud that we had become one of the most successful companies in this business. The best way to find happiness and to build strong family relationships with a beautiful Russian girl you simply won’t find.
- In addition to single Russian girls on our site every day to register Ukrainian women.
- We check all profiles for authenticity. We have no Fake profiles and scammers. They all get on our special filter and our managers are removing them. On our site you will find a pleasant pastime and a lot of positive emotions.
- Be simply registered on a site, and further our experts, psychologists will help you with a choice of your future wife.
- Meet the most beautiful Russian singles online. Use our online chat for instant messaging, quick and easy communication with Russian girls!
- Every day on the site in the online mode, there are dozens of Russian brides. They add new photos, chat, and get acquainted with the real men from abroad.
- Russian girls are particularly active registered on our international dating site and chat with men foreigners in the summer. Many leave after they met on holiday to the coast together. There they spend their vacations and come back with new emotions.
- All our girls were selected manually and they hope for serious attitudes with you in the future, they dream of family. So give them this opportunity, think seriously. And if you are serious, it is courageous to the purpose.
- We are very pleased to help lonely Russian and Ukrainian women to find men of their dreams from abroad and communicate with them.
- Russian women are very caring and kind wives. They always try to be with their husbands and to help them with all family matters. They love affection, care, attention and good attitude. They are always smiling and charming.
- Communicate and love Russian and Ukrainian women. We will try to improve our services and to invent new every day. We do it to make your stay at our international dating site convenient and enjoyable.
2010-08-13 13:27:51
vassa

Теперь пишет под именем tourist.

На форуме с 14.09.2005

want to find the men from abroad
a real confident man from abroad
cannot indifferently pass by
can begin to get acquainted
For 5 years already, our company successfully works - For 5 years already, our company has successfully been working
The best way to find happiness and to build strong family relationships with a beautiful Russian girl you simply won’t find.
- In addition to single Russian girls on our site every day to register Ukrainian women.

Вот, как мне кажется, рунглиш, если только не электронный перевод.
Дальше не смотрел - уверен, что все в таком же духе.

Ну и видно по-русски текст не очень симпатичный. Много повторов. Ну и еще какие-то ньюансы по стилистике - не могу определить точно, но что-то не так в русском тексте также - подкорректируйте, и может электронный перевод получиться получше.
2010-09-19 19:01:11
сара

Гость

I cooked the meal when the door bell rang.
2010-09-19 20:45:08
chaika

На форуме с 04.09.2001

сара,
это значит -- когда звонил дверной колокольчик, я начал готовить обед.

Вы, скорее всего хотите
I was cooking dinner [или что-н.] when the doorbell rang.
2010-11-02 21:53:54
пкуеф

Гость

я иммею много подруг но предстовляю себе только Марьям Марьям на внешность очень обоятельная девушка с красивыми длиными волосами с красивым острым носом высокая превлекательнная Марьям она девушка добрая отзывчевая умная гостипреимнная Марьям не имеет от меня секретов и всегда во всём делится со мной мы не имеем друг от друга не каки секретов У марьям прекрасный xарактер не когда не кого не обежает и не накого не обежается Я и Марьям очень близкии друг другу мы всегда вместе и даже уроки делаем вместе Когда заканчиваем Домашнию Работу всег дасовмещаем полезное с интересным А когда уже пора домой мы прошаемся и на следущее утро идём вместе в школу с xорошим настроением Мы с большим удовольствием посещяем школу так как наши учетиля дают нам много знаней
2010-11-02 22:17:58
tourist

На форуме с 14.09.2005

мы рады за Вас и за всех Ваших продух, которых Вы имеете. Главное - это чтобы те многие знания, которые доют Вам учителя, не пропали зря и упав на благодарную почву затем поднялись здоровыми плодами.
Успехов!
2010-11-14 15:32:06
anna

Гость

a. Don’t worry, I (give) Mr. Brown your message as soon as he (come) in.

b. He (run) to the bus stop but when he (get) there, the bus (already/go).

c. Of course I trust you! Look, I (not/offer) to lend you the money if I (think) you (not/pay) me back.

d. Oh no! You (break) my best plate. Now you (have to) buy me a new one.

e. What time (this train/get) to Edinburgh?

f. It (say) in today’s paper that a number of valuable paintings (steal) from the Tate Gallery.

g. I (tell) my boss yesterday that I (want) to give in my notice because I (find) a better job.

h. If you (not/stop) making that awful noise, I (call) the police.

i. We (go) to America this year for our holiday. We think it (be) a complete change because we (usually/tour) in Europe.

j. While we (wait) to take off at Hong Kong airport, the pilot (announce) that we (fly) through a thunderstorm.

k. I (work) hard on my novel all day and when this page (finish), I (write) three whole chapters.

l. It was extraordinary! In fact, if I (not/see) it with my own eyes, I (never/believe) it.
2010-11-14 15:32:28
anna

Гость

a. Don’t worry, I (give) Mr. Brown your message as soon as he (come) in.

b. He (run) to the bus stop but when he (get) there, the bus (already/go).

c. Of course I trust you! Look, I (not/offer) to lend you the money if I (think) you (not/pay) me back.

d. Oh no! You (break) my best plate. Now you (have to) buy me a new one.

e. What time (this train/get) to Edinburgh?

f. It (say) in today’s paper that a number of valuable paintings (steal) from the Tate Gallery.

g. I (tell) my boss yesterday that I (want) to give in my notice because I (find) a better job.

h. If you (not/stop) making that awful noise, I (call) the police.

i. We (go) to America this year for our holiday. We think it (be) a complete change because we (usually/tour) in Europe.

j. While we (wait) to take off at Hong Kong airport, the pilot (announce) that we (fly) through a thunderstorm.

k. I (work) hard on my novel all day and when this page (finish), I (write) three whole chapters.

l. It was extraordinary! In fact, if I (not/see) it with my own eyes, I (never/believe) it.
2010-11-14 15:54:31
Jim

Гость

Анна правил не читает потому что она "писатель", а не "читатель"...
Даже без свои скромняшечных вариантов? Ню-ню.

a) 'll give - comes
b) ran - got - had already gone
. . .
2010-11-15 01:32:35
chaika

На форуме с 04.09.2001

also:
a) I gave / came
b) He'd run / had gotten / had already left
i t.d.
Anna - the "rule" is that you provide your own answers first and then we'll discuss.
2010-12-25 17:49:07
настя

Гость

1 Complete the text below. Use one word for each gap.

There are three ways to go from England to France. You can go by ferry from Dover or Folkestone, you can fly from Heathrow or another airport or you can go the Channel Tunnel in a train. You get the train at Waterloo International and get at the Gare du Nord in Paris. Travelling by plane is faster. Of course you have to check at the airport two hours before your flight takes, but after you go passport control you can have a nice cup of coffee whilst you wait your flight. If you want to carry a lot of baggage, you can go car. You can put your car the train in Folkestone and then after going the Channel Tunnel you can drive off the train near Calais.

2 Underline the correct form of the verb to complete the sentences.

0 Ken looks tired because he has danced all night.
1 Doctor, I slept badly. Can you give me something for it?
2 Her hair looks great because she‘s bought a brand new hair dryer.
3 I had walked to work everyday for ten years but now I’ve got a bike.
4 Joe was listening to a CD when I arrived.
5 She has had five children.
6 She hasn’t taken her shoes to the shop yet.
7 The pilot has been flying this plane for 10 hours.
8 What is happening to my bike? I’m sure I left it here.
9 Who is using my shampoo? It’s nearly finished!
10 You’re covered with snow! Where have you played?

5 Write a, an, the or no article (X) to complete the sentence.

0 What time do you usually have lunch?
1 A hairdresser is a person who cuts hair.
2 Can I have apple, please?
3 Can you speak Russian?
4 Did you see news on TV last night?
5 Have you seen latest James Bond film?
6 How many aunts have you got?
7 I hope you have happy birthday.
8 I’m collecting money for Susan’s leaving present.
9 The fastest animal in the world is cheetah.
10 Would you like cup of tea?
2010-12-25 23:35:40
Мила

Заблокирован

На форуме с 05.08.2007

настя
ну и...?
2010-12-25 23:37:44
brow

На форуме с 03.03.2009

пожелаем Насте щастья)
2010-12-25 23:39:35
tourist

На форуме с 14.09.2005

brow
а как Вы вычислили что она с Украины? Но тогда "Ь" нужно опустить :) или это по-белорусски?
2011-02-21 21:07:00
зая

Гость

)))
2011-02-22 18:39:40
Акбатыр

Гость

Look ... the blackboard please !
a.on b.at c.by ( Какой ответ правильный )
2011-02-22 19:56:39
chaika

На форуме с 04.09.2001

наверное Б но все три правильные в определенных контекстах.
2011-09-27 15:38:18
витя

Гость

свинцовая пуля пранзила мою грудь мне больно падаю на
землю бес сознанье вся жизнь перед глазами за секунду
пронеслась душа из тела улитела смотришь на безжизненное
тела тибя ложат в гроб отправляют грузам двести душа летит
вмести стабой дамой мать сидит рядом сгробом плачет
отец стоит как призрак возле гроба а ты ужэ никто и ты
ужэ нечто летаеш возле гроба и смотриш на них последний
раз и открывается дарога в небеса у летаеш понимаеш
что ты ужэ невернёшся на землю живой за сыпают твой гроб
холодной землёй бестибя опустела квартира стало тихо на
стале стоит партрет с рюмкой водки и утебя остаётся сын
без отца жена без мужа через пару лет сын спросит у матери
кто его отец мать скажет он ваенный сын спросит где он
жена заплачет и скажет он пагип
2011-09-27 15:45:01
Er

Гость

Проверил. В русском тексте много ошибок.
2011-09-27 20:19:02
маша

Гость

they,ve got a car.it,s mine
2011-09-27 22:51:01
chaika

На форуме с 04.09.2001

разница есть между запятой и апострофом.

Эта тема находится в архиве. Добавление новых сообщений невозможно.
Чтобы создать новую тему в разделе «Перевод, грамматика и словарный запас», начните с этой страницы.

Новости сайта

20 сентября 2014 г.
Обновлены частые вопросы и ответы форума. Новых вопросов: 7, обновленных вопросов: 8. Полный список сегодняшних обновлений FAQ для изучающих английский язык доступен на этой странице.